PetLondon promotes owners being proactive towards their animals health and has for 2019 has newly launched in the UK the Adored Beast range of nature based animal healthcare products. These products seek to encompass a holistic approach to pet care which address core issues, support healing and aid in preventing re-occurrence.
There are tour main areas in which the Adored Beast range are arranged: Gut and Digestive Health, Skin and Joints, Kits and Overall Health. Each mini description will give you a link to the product for further information.
Our bestsellers can be found in more detail below!
Gut and Digestive Health
- Love Bugs – A mix of pre and pro-biotics to promote gut health and support digestive issues.
- Healthy Gut – might be the best pre and pro-biotic mix to use if your dog is eating a kibble, canned, dehydrated or cooked diet.
- Gut Soothe – This blend of pre and pro-biotic focuses on inflammation especially in the intestines or urinary tract.
- Fido’s Flora – To potentially use your dog has more significant health or digestive issues such as allergies, cancer, organ or digestive disease as Fido Flora will do a more precise job in restoring friendly bacteria communities.
- Phyto-Synergy Anti-oxidant – A super anti-oxidant made from marine phyto-plankton to support overall health.
- Liver Tonic – This tonic detoxifies the liver and helps cells regeneration and aids in proper function of allergy response, inflammation and digestive products.
Skin and Joint Health
- Yeasty Beast III – Soothing spray to help soothe spots of topical yeast infection (red rashes on skin).
- Owies and Oopsies – A soothing spray perfect for healing and soothing insect bites, hot spots, burns and bites
- Jump for Joynts – Joint support spray to help with stiffness or limping. Can be used post-surgery or accident to aid recovery or used preventatively
- Leaky Gut Protocol – Designed to completely ‘re-set’ your dog’s intestinal system by removing toxins from vaccines and cleansing the liver, calms and soothes the stomach and the correct gut flora environment and tries to seal a ‘leaky gut’
- Yeasty Beast Protocol – This complete protocol is the intelligent way to help rid your dog of yeast infection without dangerous yeast die-off.
- Easy Peeler Protocol – To help support the removal of Urinary Tract Crystals and it support bladder health.
- Anti-Vaccinosis – Bestselling product – This homeopathic product assists in the removal of associated vaccine side effects without removing any vaccine benefits.
- Your Go 2 Homeopathic – Your Homeopathic First Aid Kit in a bottle.
We detail below more information on each of the products, giving a clear and concise summary of what each of them do and how they can help your pet.
Did you know that the gut is responsible for more than 80% of the immune system? This means that a healthy stomach is essential for the overall wellbeing of your pooch.
Does you dog suffer from?
- A sensitive gag reflex
- Ear infections and yeast
- Atopic dermatitis or other skin conditions
- Tooth decay and bad breath
- Persistent urinary tact infections
If your dog suffers from any of these ailments then The Love Bug Healthy gut prebiotic supplement could help. To explain in layman’s terms….prebiotics are the “fertiliser” that are needed to set up the colony of ‘good bacteria’ in the stomach. These good bacteria combat bad bacteria.
The good bacteria act as the gate keeper to stop intruders and keep the stomach lining healthy so digestion is aided. Prebiotic (which this supplement is made up of, help probiotics (the good bacteria) reproduce and flourish.
Fido’s Flora is the first and only probiotics designed specifically for your dog. Scientists have identified and cultivated two uniquely canine species of probiotics (good bacteria) that are beneficial to the micro-biome in your dog’s gut.
We don’t know all that much about all the trillions of bugs that live in the gut so the best way to restore gut health is to find the probiotics that are already living in healthy dogs. So if your dog has more significant health or digestive issues, Fido’s Flora will do a more precise job of restoring some of the friendly bacteria communities.
Fido’s Flora is a unique probiotic that should be given to dogs that have some health challenges such as allergies, cancer, organ or digestive disease
Vaccinations in many places of the world are required by law, especially rabies jabs for international travel, as well as routine vaccinations for domestic boarding and training centres. We do this as they are required.
The anti-Vaccinosis treatment is best done within a 24-48hr window of your dog receiving a vaccination but can be administered retroactively. Anti-Vaccinosis from Adored Beast can assist in removing associated vaccine side effects without removing any vaccine benefits.
The most common chronic symptoms from vaccinations can include irritable bowel syndrome, liver and kidney problems, glandular changes, ear infections, parasite infestation, skin problems, tumours at the vaccination site, allergies and cancer.
Leaky Gut Protocol
The Leaky Gut Protocol provides simple steps to aid in healing at the root cause of a Leaky Gut. The phenomenon known as ‘Leaky Gut’ has many and wide ranging symptoms and conditions are caused by the immune system reacting to germs, toxins and other substances that have been absorbed into the bloodstream via a porous “leaky” bowel.
Imbalances can cause issues around skin disease, compromised immune system, food allergies, digestive problems, ear infections or any common healthy condition that derives from an inflammatory disorder.
The Pack contains five different products, that are used in a 4-step treatment method designed to give your dog the chance to heal.
Pre Step – Getting Ready – Anti-Vaccinosis
The Anti-Vaccinosis is an intial 2 day regime that assists in the removal of associated vaccine side effects without removing any vaccine benefits. This needs to be completed before moving on Step 1.
ONCE the Pre-step has been completed…. begin Steps 1 through 4 at the same time. This can be given in food together as directed. N.B. If you dog has asensitive stomach is it recommended that Healthy Gut is given at 1/2 recommended dose, working up to a full dose over 1-2weeks.
STEP 1: REMOVE – LIVER TONIC
This detoxifies the liver and helps regenerate healthy liver cells and boost’s organ ability to filter toxins from the blood. Aids in proper function of histamine (associated with allergies), protein synthesis and biochemical production for digestion.
STEP 2: RESTORE – HEALTHY GUT
The Healthy Gut powder helps rebalance and cultivate proper growing conditions for friendly digestive flora destroyed through antibiotics and toxins. Aids in the digestion of food and supports a healthy immune system.
STEP 3: REPLENISH – GUT SOOTHE
A proprietary blend of herbs and pre & probiotics that soothe and replenish the lining of the bowel, fight yeast and combat unhealthy bacteria. The Gut Soothe have prebiotics are the “fertiliser” that are needed to set up the colony of ‘good bacteria’, known as probiotics in the stomach. This blend has a wide ranging mix of 30 billion cfu.
STEP 4: RESTORE – GUT SEAL
A homeopathic remedy that helps restore, strengthen and tighten the separated“leaky” junctions of the gastrointestinal lining.
Phytoplankton is the photosynthesising parts of microscopic marine plants. It truly is the king of antioxidants and quite possibly the “king of all supplements.” It can help with a multitude of compliments.
Does your dog suffer from?
– Skin issues
– Mobility and joint issues
– Digestion issues
– Decreased energy
– Increased hyperactivity
– Excess shedding
Incorporating Phytoplankton into your animal’s daily food diet ensures you are promoting your pet’s overall wellbeing and longevity and can help with the ailments above.
The Photo-Synergy Super-Antioxidant blend of marine phytoplankton can simply be sprinkled onto food. It contains trace minerals, chlorophyll, essential amino acids, DHA, EPA, protein, carotenoids, antioxidants and vitamins.
Plankton has been foundational source of nutrients for marine life since the beginning of the time, with the rich nutritional content in its purest and most original form (single celled organisms). For example the fatty acids found in fish (e.g. Salmon) gain their source of Omega-3 from Phytoplankton.
The single cell organism is absorbed via the mucus membrane, as it is so tiny. Therefore ensuring complete absorption into the bloodstream before it reaches the gut, ensuring if your pet has stomach issues that they are benefitting from the effects.
Made from environmentally, ethically and fully sustainable plankton which is grown on land with filtered Atlantic ocean water with no heavy metals. The Phyto-Synergy blend contains extraordinary amounts of Super Oxide Dismutase molecule called the “king of the antioxidants” and the “molecule of life”.
This Liver Tonic supports and detoxifies the liver, the organ that removes toxins from the body. This tonic helps regenerate cells in the liver and boosts the organ’s productivity in filtering toxins from the blood.
The liver aids in proper histamine function which aid in allergies, chronic inflammation protein synthesis and biochemical production for digestion.
The ingredients in the liver tonic are all herbal and originate from plant or herb extracts. Below is a list of ingredients and the various properties each ingredients has:
Taraxacum Officinalis (Dandelion Root)
– supports liver, gallbladder
– stimulates bile production
– anti inflammatory properties
– strong but safe diuretic
– supports heart, bladder, digestive system
Chelidonium majus (Greater Celendine)
– detoxifying herb
– supports liver health
– helps with indigestion, jaundice and sluggish liver
– stimulates bile and pancreatic enzymes
Cardus Marianus (Milk Thistle)
– powerful herbal restorative
– protective effects on the liver
– helps with liver inflammation
Berberis Vulgaris (Barberry)
– powerful herbal restorative
– protective effects on the liver
– helps with liver inflammation
Flexible and Supple Joints
Does you dog hobble around the house or having reduced mobility in their old age? Perhaps they are recovering from surgery or have been diagnosed with arthritis…
Jump for Joynts is a topical spray that supports 4-way mobility without worrying about the harmful side effects of NSAIDs and traditional pain killers. Jump for Joynts can support common joint issues such as ACL injuries, arthritis, degenerative, bone and muscle injuries.
Does your dog suffer from yeast infections on their skin or folds?
The combination of Apple Cider Vinegar and soothing herbs are designed to prevent infections arising through the skin and to soothe itches. Particular breeds will also benefit from regular cleaning of this products in their skin folds.
Please remember that this topical spray is not meant to “cure” the yeast that breeds deep in the digestive tract, and that systemic needs to be addressed at the Root Cause. Do not use on open or raw wounds.
For use on topical yeast areas. Use this product on skin folds, feet and other itchy areas and black, thickened skin. Can be used for ears, but do not pour in – spray onto a cotton pad and wipe affected areas. Do not spray directly in eyes or mouth. Can soothe itch and promote healthy skin.
The main ingredients are all natural which collectively help soothe the irritated skin include:
– Herbal Marigold known as the greatest healing agent a first aid go to for abrasions, injuries speeds recovery. High in Vitamin E & Vitamin A.
– Green Tea rich in antioxidants, Polyphenols, which are a class of bioflavinoids, have been shown to have antioxidant, anticancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. Catechins, which are antioxidants by nature, have also been shown to function as anti-inflammatory and anticancer agents.
– Herbal GoldenSeal deals with local inflammation treats skin conditions such as eczema, ringworm and used on wounds and sores as an antibacterial
– Herbal St Johns Wort which improves tissue regeneration in wounds and used to tone and restore the health of the nerves
– Herbal Horsetail commonly used on burns, wounds and sores, anti-inflammatory and stabilizes scar tissue
– Witch Hazel that naturally reduces acne, insect bites and blisters. Used for inflammation, antioxidant and astringent
In summary, we have detailed four natural medicines to help with a range of range of issues or complaints your dog might have. Preventative medicine can help increase the longevity and happiness without expensive vet trips.
If you ever have any questions about the products we offer, please give us a call on 0207 580 7580. Look out for more healthy products on our site, which include a Meal Mix supplement for those of you cooking homemade meals for your dogs and might not realise you are missing out key components of a canine diet.
If you have any concerns or your pet has chronic medical issues please consult your vet before use.